Junior Software Developer
The PositionWe're looking for a junior software developer to join our dev team.
ResponsibilitiesYour responsibilities will grow as you do and will include:
- Working on our mobile app which is an essential component of the Jooki ecosystem.
- Gathering requirements by talking to customers, reviewing support tickets and brainstorming with the team.
- Prototyping app features with paper mockups or with UX tools.
- Implementing new app features
- Good eye for design!
- Knowledge of a current mobile app development framework.
- Knowledge of a modern programming language
- You can pass the FizzBuzz test ;-)
Muuselabs make Jooki, a music player that kids can independently use in a safe and screen-free environment. We're a small Belgian startup with global ambitions.
Muuselabs has private offices at the Transforma BXL coworking in Evere, Brussels and we're an active part of the vibrant community there.
Why should you apply?
- Lots of on-the-job learning - as a junior we'll give you tutoring and most importantly, time to learn.
- You'll join a great team with lots of experience that share the same drive and excitement for creation as you do.
- You want to make a big impact in an awesome product.
- You'll have a wide range of responsibilities and opportunities
- Lots of flexibility and freedom.
View the source ;-)
Or just mail firstname.lastname@example.org