- What are you working on right now?
2019 long and short term Strategy & Tactical plan for Jooki
- What do you love the most about your job?
Creative thinking, working with a dynamic team, learning
- What does your typical day look like?
5.30AM: Wake-up Routine
6AM -8AM: Skype Meetings
8-9.15AM: Getting the children ready for school + drop-off
9.30AM - 12.30PM: Computer Work (Emails, Research, Ongoing Work, Presentations, Reports…)
2-3PM: Business Calls or Computer Work
3-4PM: Kids Pick-up & Care
4-6PM: Computer Work
6-9PM: Family Time / Bedtime Routine
9-11PM: Computer Work (occasionally)
- What did you do before joining Muuselabs?
I co-founded and spearheaded the product dev, biz dev, and marketing of Ozobot, achieving a consistent 200% yoyg and $22M in Revenue in 4 years.
- What would you be doing if you weren’t working at Muuselabs?
Founding a new business and going to more MMA/Krav Maga classes
- How do you use Jooki with your kids?
I use it quite often with my 5-year-old daughter. She loves music and stories and is a full-on ballerina so Jooki is perfect for her. She enjoys listening more than watching in general.
- Does music play a big role in your kid's life?
Yes. Their Dad is a professional and award-winning music composer and producer, working on several music projects for films so the kids see top musicians and recording sessions at our home studio on a regular basis.
I was in the music industry for many years and my passion remains music and visual arts so I love to take them to museums and concerts and make them discover music.
The family listens to music a lot and find it more important to spend a weekend evening listening to music, dancing and playing as a family activity more than to watch movies. Listening in the car during medium to long trips is also a favorite in the family. Each member gets to be the DJ and everyone loves to listen to the classics or discover new tunes.
Both Kids do prefer rock, funk, and jazz more than any other music.
- What’s the most interesting thing you’ve learned recently?
I continuously learn about the subjects on climate change and sustainability. I just read on how some movers and shakers in these fields are educating people and professionals in order to progressively inspire change.
- If you could teach one subject in school what would it be?
- One habit you wish you could break
There are many…. I’m still occasionally biting my nails, it’s ridiculous.
- The most adventurous thing you did
Bringing children to this world
- Your spirit animal
- The one thing I still have from my childhood is
My Miró Statue (small reproduction)
- When I was 5 I wanted to be
- The one song you can’t live without